Brochure Type: USA Canada and Central America 2023
Let the spirit of aloha follow you from waves of Oahu to the black sand beach of Punalu'u Beach Park. Views of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, farm-to-table feasting at a Maui farm and more are yours to discover on this Hawaii island hopping adventure.
- Explore a local coffee plantation on Big Island of Hawaii and wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local Specialist
- Discover Honolulu, Kailua-Kona
- Visit Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui, Waimea Canyon, and Grove Farm Sugar Plantation with a Local Specialist
- See the powerful ocean waves of the North Shore of Oahu, Punalu'u Beach, Hawaii's most famous black sand beach frequented by sea turtles basking in the sun, Kauai's magical Tunnel of Trees
- Connect With Locals Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch.
- Connect With Locals Visit the Kona Joe Coffee Farm. Kona coffee is one of the most expensive coffees on the planet. Currently, there are only about 3,000 acres of Kona coffee plants to supply the entire world, making it a very in-demand commodity
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 12 Breakfasts
- 2 Regional Dinners
- Flights from Honolulu-Kona, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Call (207) 623-4591 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16627747
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Welcome To Waikiki||Welcome To Waikiki: Immerse yourself in the Aloha Spirit of Hawaii, as you don a flower lei to herald your arrival in Honolulu. This evening, we join our Travel Director and fellow travelers at a Welcome Reception overlooking Waikiki Beach to kick-start our epic Hawaii holiday.|
Aston Waikiki Beach - Moderate (City View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 2||Enjoy The Coastal Views Of Oahu||Enjoy The Coastal Views Of Oahu: Admire the views from Hanauma Bay, then follow the scenic windward coast of Oahu before heading to Sunset Beach on Oahu's North Shore, famous amongst surfers for its huge waves. Then cross the island to return to Waikiki, where the rest of the day is yours.|
|Day 3||Explore Honolulu||Explore Honolulu: Delve into the heritage of the real Hawaii, experiencing first-hand the history, culture and hospitality of the warm Polynesian people. Explore on your own or enjoy one of the many optional activities suggested by your Travel Director. Tonight, it's a Mai Tai, ocean breezes and tropical flavours all round as you join your travel companions for a dinner featuring local fare.|
|Day 4||Uncover Hawaii's History||Uncover Hawaii's History: This morning, we pay homage to the thousands of brave soldiers who lost their lives in the surprise military strike at Pearl Harbor. We will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial, followed by a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, located in Punchbowl Crater. We return to downtown Honolulu to connect with the spiritual epicenter of Hawaii and the former home of Hawaii's last-reigning monarchs. See the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha I Statue and the State Capitol Building, before spending the rest of the day at leisure.|
|Day 5||Coffee On The Big Island||Coffee On The Big Island: Find your happy place as we fly to the Big Island, beginning our exploration in the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona. Savor the rich aroma of Kona coffee during a visit to a local plantation with a Local Specialist. Then, check-in to your oceanside resort where you'll meet another Local Specialist at the hotel's Manta Ray Learning Center to learn about these graceful sea creatures. This evening, enjoy island-inspired cuisine and uninterrupted ocean views at Rays on the Bay.|
Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa
|Day 6||Explore Kona||Explore Kona: Let the soothing sounds of the ocean set the tone for a leisurely exploration on your terms. Be as lazy as you like today.|
|Day 7||Journey To The Iconic Black Sand Beaches||Journey To The Iconic Black Sand Beaches: Witness the force of Mother Nature as you journey to Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green sea turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Then, we visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, stopping en route at the southernmost baker in the United States. We leave the Big island behind and fly to Maui where we'll check in to our beachfront resort on Kaanapali Beach.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa - Moderate (Resort View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 8||Unlock Maui's Marine Life||Unlock Maui's Marine Life: Enjoy an extraordinary encounter with Hawaii's marine life during a visit to the Maui Ocean Center, where the center's passionate conservation naturalists will reveal the secrets of this underwater wonderland. Journey into the countryside to MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experience at a local farm and learn about the sustainable agriculture of the area and Connect with Locals for a gourmet Be My Guest experience lunch of Hawaiian specialties.|
|Day 9||Maui||A Traditional Maui Day: Bask in the natural beauty of paradise, charting your own course through Maui's soul-stirring landscapes. This evening, lose yourself in the moment as your embrace the lively tradition of the Hawaiian Luau and enjoy a dinner featuring local flavors and tropical cocktails.|
|Day 10||Off To Kauai||Off To Kauai: A leisurely morning on the Valley Isle sees us catch our flight to Kauai where we'll spend the next three nights admiring extraordinary feats of nature.|
Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort - Moderate (Mountain Garden View), First Class (Lanai/Ocean View), Premier (Pool/Ocean View)
|Day 11||Immerse Yourself in Kauai's Unique Landscape||Immerse Yourself in Kauai's Unique Landscape: Drive through the island's famous Tunnel of Trees and continue to Waimea Canyon State Park, one of the Hawaiian Islands most awe-inspiring sites. Dubbed the 'Grand Canyon of the Pacific' you will drive all the way up the canyon. The result of thousands of years of erosion, the canyon walls offer a canvas of brilliant shades of red, brown, green, blue, gray and purple, with shadows and light producing a never-ending show.|
|Day 12||Unwind And Explore Kauai||Unwind And Explore Kauai: Kauai's natural treasures are yours to explore during this full day at leisure. Take to the skies on a helicopter flip over the Na Pali Coast and Manawaiopuna Falls, or channel your mana in picturesque surrounds. On your final night on Kauai, join your travel companions for a Farewell Dinner.|
|Day 13||Kauai||Aloha Kauai: For now it's a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to Lihue Airport or extend your stay on Kauai.|
- If you are looking even further ahead, this trip is available to book in 2023. Visit our website for dates and today's best prices.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class